KDE4 panel problem

Wed May 21 01:49:43 BST 2008

On Tuesday 20 May 2008 11:25:52 pm Anne Wilson wrote:
> For the last few of days (since I changed theme) I have had all the panel
> icons crowded to the left, leaving no room for tabs to show running
> applications.  If the original theme was Oxygen it doesn't appear on the
> theme list, so I can't change back to test it.  Any ideas?

I take it that we are talking about kde4 and plasma. Right?

Plasma themes only control the color and other look and feel bit not the
positioning. I doubt that plasma theming has changed this. If you have not
done much customizing, and are ready to loose that configuration, you may
delete the file .kde/share/config/plasma-appletrc (when plasma is not running)
and then restart plasma to get it into the default look.
--
Cheers!
Kishore