sticky keys usage

David david.maillists at gmail.com
Wed May 14 20:18:07 BST 2008

I do not use sticky keys, but the control centre looks quite clear to me.

> 1. About how to activate the keys,
> 2. How to configure the key activation.

Control Centre -> Regional and Accessibility ->  Accessibility. Click also
on the button "help" on this window.

Activation can be done by gestures, try clicking the Shift key five
consecutive times (check in the control centre that sticky keys are
allowed).

> 3. Which are the keys that can be made "sticky"?

The keys that are used in conjunction with another key :-)  (shift, ctrl,
alt, alt gr, etc). I would not like to have, let us say, a "y"
stickyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :-)