sticky keys usage

Francisco Borges francisco.borges at gmail.com
Sun May 11 19:59:33 BST 2008

On Fri, May 9, 2008 at 11:35 PM, David <david.maillists at gmail.com> wrote:
> We need further data, say: What did you find in google? :-D  And, in which

In google I found some mailing list emails that were concerned with
bugs in accessability system, and also a very small amount of
information.

> part the google information does not suit your needs? :-D

As I wrote in my first email. I can't find anything

1. About how to activate the keys,
2. How to configure the key activation.

Now that I am writing this, I also realize I would also like to discover:

3. Which are the keys that can be made "sticky"?

Thank you for your help,
--
Francisco