Kerry Beagle

John john_82 at tiscali.co.uk
Wed May 7 23:02:15 BST 2008

Having just got my machine dual booting again my disks have been rattling
around for hours and hours and I have to ask if Beagle's crawler ever stops
or if it crawls for ever?????????????????????. Seem to have stopped it from
crawling the web, me mail etc but the disk still rattles on.

Also but please answer the question

Tried 64bit kde4 under kubuntu wubi. Hung up mouse stopped working. Short cut
keys sort of worked but had to use the reset button.

Also tried kde 3 point what ever on wubi. Yuck. No way and decided to stick
with open suse 10.3. It is KDE. Much much nicer than kubunto.

Have had a problem though. I installed khexedit to look at some wubi files
hoping to sort out a dual boot problem with xp not on disc 0. Suse loaded
khexedit kde4 64bit. No need to close files. Bombed out as soon as I scrolled
to the end of the file.

Out of interest it seems wubi is the only installer that can cope with xp not
on disc 0. XP doesn't seem to care any more or maybe it's a microshaft ploy.4
days of ##!!!!???ing about.

John