Konqueror and photo metainfo

David david.maillists at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 01:54:16 GMT 2008

Hello,

I have been sorting my digital pictures, adding some comments (right click
-> properties -> metainfo) and then I made a backup in a USB hard drive,
with FAT32 filesystem.

The problem is about the metainfo of the pictures in the USB harddrive:

1) The metainfo of Camera Brand, date taken, etc, is seen in Nautilus but
not in Konqueror (for the USB harddrive). Is it a bug of konqueror?
2) The notes are not seen either in Nautilus or Konqueror. How can I backup
them? Should I backup any konqueror-specific file? Which one?

Any help much appreciated.

Thank you a lot,

David