Changing text direction from LTR to RTL

Alejandro Exojo suy at kurly.org
Fri Mar 7 08:20:45 GMT 2008

El Jueves, 6 de Marzo de 2008, Dotan Cohen escribió:
> How does one change the direction of text in KDE applications from LTR
> to RTL and back? Mozilla apps change direction with Ctrl-Shift-X, but
> this does not work for me in Kate and other KDE applications.

Do you mean changing the text direction of written text, the user interface,
etc., or changing the input of new text from a LTR to a RTL language?

I only know about the second case: add the languages in control center, and
change between them with the shortcut (by default is ctrl+alt+k).

--
Alex (a.k.a. suy) - GPG ID 0x0B8B0BC2
http://barnacity.net/ - Jabber ID: suy at bulmalug.net