Dual Head in KDE4

Anders Rosendal anders at rosendal.nu
Sat Jun 21 20:35:17 BST 2008

Hi
I've been searching information regarding dual head in KDE4, but without success.
I'm running KDE4 on Ubuntu, and have a working configuration in both Gnome and KDE 3.5, but no luck with KDE4.
Using Google there are some discussions regarding Dual Head, but no concrete information. Quite a lot of people seams to be having problem.

Can anyone point me towards information regarding this issue.

If KDE4 lacks this functionality today, when is it planed to be reintroduced?

Regards Anders Rosendal

dangerous content by MailScanner on mars.rosendal.nu,
and is believed to be clean.