kde 4.1 desktop

Mon Jun 2 05:08:03 BST 2008

On Monday 02 Jun 2008 7:13:11 am Kishore wrote:
> > Also, in the kde4live distro, is there a way to change the icon sizes in
> > the default plasmoid that "appears" on the "desktop"?
>
> Is that KDE 4.0.x? If so then it is a good tine to look at 4.1 beta's.
> There is a world of a difference! or maybe not... you decide.

Sorry, It obviously must be 4.1. but are you referring to the icons inside the
folderview applet? IIRC folderview takes its settings from dolphin so whatever
you set in dolphin should be the same in the folderview applet.Sorry, It
obviously must be 4.1. but are you referring to the icons inside the
folderview applet? I IIRC it takes its settings from dolphin so whatever you
set in dolphin should be the same in the folderview applet.
--
Cheers!
Kishore