About 4.1 and 4.2 slowdown

David C. Manuelda stormbyte at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 01:53:19 BST 2008

Yes, I've built KDE from SVN sources, but I have debug disabled, my CFLAGS and
CXXFLAGS are "-O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer", I use gentoo for installing,
and I also have "debug" variable turned off, so I think I don't have so much
debug.
What I wanted to know if I am the only one person in having this trouble, or
to know if it is common due to the refedinition of most of KDE's code.