snom integration with KDE?

Tue Jan 29 17:18:02 GMT 2008

Hi all,

I am looking for ways to integrate snom telephones as seamlessly into
a KDE desktop as possible. At a minimum, I would want to have a popup
when a call is incoming, possibly with names mapped to numbers. No idea
what the maximum would be, I learnt to stop being amazed at the amount
of functionality the community comes up with (and I mean this seriously
& as a compliment).

For now, I am looking for KDE3 applications as I will not switch over
before 4.1.1.

Any pointers appreciated,
Richard