Mouse Problem/Solution

John R. Sowden jsowden at americansentry.net
Thu Feb 28 03:17:50 GMT 2008

Solution: I wrote aout a week ago re: adding a usb mouse to my suse
10.1/kde3/toshiba laptop.  There appeared no way to add a pointing
device.  Well I clicked on "add" anyway and added my logitech usb
wireless mouse (a wonderful Christmas present). It took it and did not
delete the pad on the Toshiba laptop.  Thought that might help some
other user.  I haven't tried it on my other laptop that has Suse 10.3
with KDE3.

Problem:   How do I change the speed of the mouse, so it does not dance
across the screen as fast?

John