Virtualization (again)

John john_82 at tiscali.co.uk
Mon Feb 25 22:29:26 GMT 2008

Hi
I have an interest in this too even though it's not kde so please forgive
me :)

Say I install virtualbox on linux and then windoze into virtualbox. If I'm not
running a windoze program does virtualbox use or limit my cpu. Zen for
instance seems to use the virtualization facility - don't like the sound of
that.

Another way of asking the question is can virtualbox be stopped and started
just like a normal program - some or all of it?

John

--
Regards
John