[KDE3] Where are special window/application settings stored?

Thu Feb 7 21:54:25 GMT 2008

On Feb 7, 2008 8:44 PM, Kevin Krammer <kevin.krammer at gmx.at> wrote:

> I think this would be kwinrulesrc in
> $ kde-config --path config

Great, thanks. Do you know if there is any chance to create an overlay
file, use two files or anything else? I have two custom changes in there
which I want to use across all my desktops while keeping the rest &
defaults at the values whatever mechanism chose them to be.

Alternatively, is there a command to insert/update/manage that file?
I could make that part of my initial setup scripts. Not ideal, but viable.

Thanks,
Richard