how can I maximize the panel *permanently* (irrespective of resolution)?

Tomasz Chmielewski mangoo at wpkg.org
Sun Dec 28 15:07:54 GMT 2008

Is it possible to configure the panel so that it is maximized *permanently*?

My X starts in 1024x768 resolution, but my KDE4 session is in 1280x1024
resolution.

This has a funny side effect - my KDE4 session starts initially in
1024x768 with a maximized panel, then the resolution is switched to
1280x1024 automatically, but the panel width is still 1024 px.
As a result, I have to maximize the panel each time after I log in.

Is it possible to maximize the panel permanently, irrespective of
resolution used?

I use KDE 4.1.3.

--
Tomasz Chmielewski