Changing the KMenu icon

Robert Spangler mlists at zoominternet.net
Sun Dec 28 04:07:06 GMT 2008

Hello everyone,

I have searched and search but haven't found a way to change the icon of the
KMenu.  Is there a simple way of doing this?  From what I have read you need
to replace the current icon which is something I would prefer not to do.  I
change my Icon using the control center but I am not happy with the KMenu
icon that it is using and would like to change it.

KDE version is 3.3.1 and no I am not going to upgrade it just for the icon.
This is an up to date system with the upstream provider.

Thnx for your help.

--

Regards
Robert