Uploading pictures from digital camera and scanning both from hp devices

Sat Dec 20 10:59:22 GMT 2008

On Saturday 20 Dec 2008 4:08:10 pm Allen Meyers wrote:
> I asked this question on Ubuntu forum with little success, but posed it
> from a Ubuntu perspective rather then Kubuntu,
> So I will try it from a KDE package perspective. I would like to be able to
> upload pictures from my digital Hp camera

I am not entirely sure but I think you could consider using digikam for photo
management and I *think* it supports uploading photos to certain services.
There also is kflickr.

> and have the scanning capability
> of my Hp printer as well rather then have to go to XP for these tasks.
> Is there a KDE solution

The situation here is not very nice IMHO. There used to be kooka for scanning
but it now seems to be rather unmaintained.
--
Cheers!
Kishore