since Fedora 9 and KDE 4.0.5, my taskbar popups/toolips

landon kelsey landonmkelsey at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 23 20:48:20 BST 2008

thanks!somehow a secret update program is doing my beloved "yum update"for me under the covers!I've searched F9 till I turned green but couldn't find it...yes I know report to FedoraI am nevertheless sure that KDE 4.1 will be scarfed up when it is issued by Fedora> From: cannewilson at googlemail.com> To: kde at mail.kde.org> Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2008 19:33:39 +0100> Subject: Re: [kde] since Fedora 9 and KDE 4.0.5, my taskbar popups/toolips> > On Saturday 23 August 2008 19:15:50 Kishore wrote:> > On Saturday 23 Aug 2008 11:32:59 pm landon kelsey wrote:> > > I think I'll just wait for 4.2...thanks!> >> > Ultimately, the choice is yours but personally i would recommend that you> > try 4.1. It is very usable IMHO. Anyone here can tell how f9 can be> > upgraded to 4.1 instead of the 4.0.5 that landon c
 urrently uses?> > Fedora's 4.1 is on the test list, but since that is well-advanced inn F10 > work, I wouldn't recommend getting it from there unless you are quite > experienced.> > 4.1 should have been on the mainstream mirrors by now, but the RH/Fedora > compromise problems have delayed it.  I'd say 'hang on for a few days' and > the packages should then be available on the Fedora mirrors.  I know they > were on the point of releasing them when all this happened.> > Anne