What decides the plasma panel configurations?

Sat Aug 2 10:27:11 BST 2008

On Saturday 02 Aug 2008 2:35:26 pm Frank Weng (a.k.a. Franklin) wrote:
> Thanks for your reply!
>
> But I still wonder how to configure the panel's size in vertical.  In one
> of my machine I have two rows icons, while other two machines got one row
> for everything.  How could I set it to contain two rows of icons?

I don't think there is any explicit way to set two rows (for the system tray).
I think if the panel vertical space is large enough, it will fill in two rows.

To change the panel size there is a new mechanism in kde4. Right click on some
empty space or on a panel widget and select panel settings. A second bar above
the panel should appear. You can now drag the top edge of this bar to modify
the size of the panel.
--
Cheers!
Kishore