screens regularly go down, as if ctrl-alt-d were pressed

ge eleonora46 at gmx.net
Wed Apr 30 09:19:02 BST 2008

Hi,

I use kde 3.5.5, debian.
In the past 2 weeks I observe, that applications regularly
go down into status line, as if I pressed ctrl-ald-d
For example I am editing and browsing. Suddenly both
editing and browsing window go down, as if someone pressed ctrl-alt-d.
When I reactivate any of the windows from the status line
using the mouse, both windows reappear, and I can continue.
This happens irregularly, every 2..10 minutes.
I checked kde control center, but could not find any hint there.

Thanks in advance for any constructive hint, eleonora