kde games

nicolas compton nicolascompton at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 22 00:14:49 BST 2008

hi all!
i'm a total newby to linux and kde, so i just wanted to ask some advice.
i downloaded a package of games for kde (since there were none included with my kubuntu 7.10 install, and i can't get my usb modem to talk to kubuntu), and when i ran the config file, following the instructions in the package, it returned an error message. i'm attaching the config log so that you can look over it, and i was hoping you would be able to advise what i need to do to get a successful install.
the site i downloaded from is www.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/view/svn/kde/kdegames.html
thanx in advance!
nic

ps, i am a total newby to linux, never used it before so don't know a lot about how to do stuff. learning as i go.
Are you paid what you're worth? Find out: SEEK Salary Centre
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fninemsn%2Eseek%2Ecom%2Eau%2Fcareer%2Dresources%2Fsalary%2Dcentre%2F%3Ftracking%3Dsk%3Ahet%3Asc%3Anine%3A0%3Ahot%3Atext&_t=764565661&_r=OCT07_endtext_salary&_m=EXT