Editing Kcontrol -> Colours

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 11:22:35 BST 2008

In my previous KDE installation (KDE 3.5.8) I had configured the
scrollbars to be a different colour than the window frames. This is an
accessibility issue for me, as it is very difficult for me to find
them otherwise. In KDE 3.5.9 on a new install of my OS, I cannot find
where to set the different scrollbar colours. Where is it? It is not
in the standard place of changing colours, styles, and icons in
Kcontrol.

Also, in what file is the colour information stored? I still have my
old ~/.kde directory and I would have no problem restoring the colour
by manually editing the files, if only I knew which file to edit.
Thanks.

Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il