SIze of icons on the taskbar

Frank Bures lisfrank at chem.toronto.edu
Wed Apr 16 15:28:51 BST 2008

Hi,

I little help here with KDE 3.5, please.

I used to have icons on the taskbar with their descriptions fully visible.
Then I did something (not in configuration) and the icons shrank so that
the description was almost completely covered by neighbouring icons.  As
soon as I got used to it, I did something again and I am back to the "full
size" icons.

Would anyone know what I did?  Is there a keyboard shortcut for this
purpose I might have inadvertently activated?

Thanks
Frank

--

<feeb at chem.utoronto.ca>