how to get focus for my app at login screen.

=?UTF-8?Q?Oye, _lo_que_me_falta_es_compasi=C3=B3n, ?= =?UTF-8?Q?_perd=C3=B3n_y_piedad, _no_raciocinio...?= stormbyte at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 19:43:43 BST 2008

I think this is because window is not getting focus well, maybe because
other core things are still loading.
For example, I get some kind of this problem in every kde4 startup, if I
press alt+F2 to show the run dialog. As this dialog takes a bit long to show
up while loading KDE, I cannot focus any other window, nor typing text, etc,
until it comes up.