[kde-announce] KDE 4.0.3 Released

Scott geekboy at angrykeyboarder.com
Thu Apr 3 03:07:02 BST 2008

On Wednesday 02 April 2008 09:52:25 Sebastian Kügler wrote:

> New in this release of the Extragear application is the Gopher KIO slave, a
> plugin that adds support for the Gopher protocol to all KDE applications.

Gopher?

People still use that?

I challenge you to find me a gopher server (and if you do, it's got to be
useful to somebody). :)

I think time could have been spent on the 4,234,234 bugs and other apps that
need attention/implementation.

Something on the oder of Kicker (at both the bottom *and* the top of the
desktop for starters) would be nice... :)

Gopher?  Sheesh.

--
	Scott
http://angrykeyboarder.com