kdepimlibs build error - CMake Error: ERROR: Could not find KDE4 kde4-config

Marco Mangiante marco.mangiante at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 00:01:51 BST 2007

Hello,

after compiled successfully qtcopy, kdesupport and kdelibs (I hope so), I
tried to compile the kdepimlibs module, but when I do the command cmake kde
I receive the error:

CMake Error: ERROR: Could not find KDE4 kde4-config

I see if I have the file, and it is in the directory
/home/kde-devel/kde/build/KDE/kdelibs/bin, so it is present.

Can someone help me to understand why I obtain this error?

--
Regards,

Marco Mangiante