Konsole

Kevin Krammer kevin.krammer at gmx.at
Thu Oct 18 18:58:55 BST 2007

On Thursday 18 October 2007, ROHIT NAIK wrote:
> On Thursday 18 October 2007 05:25:59 rohitnaik19 wrote:
>   Hi, I'm doing a project on KDE konsole...
>   There is a bug in Konsole, that is it cannot display Devanagri
>  script,as compared to Kedit...
>   I wanted some help regarding it..
>   Also I wanted how much of memory does each character take in konsole..
>   and also how does the unicoding work in konsole..

It might be better to ask this on kde-devel, the common development list.

If you do not get an answer there you could consider contacting the current
Konsole maintainer, Robert Knight, directly.

> Also i have found that a header file called qstringlist.h is used in Kedit
> but not in Konsole.. Why? and what does this header file do...

Konsole might not be working with lists of QStrings. qstringlist.h declares a
double linked list of QString, and while it is quite often used in Qt
programs, there is no requirement to use it if you do not operate on lists of
text.

Cheers,
Kevin

KDE user support, developer mentoring