Konsole

ROHIT NAIK rohitnaik19 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 14:42:26 BST 2007

On Thursday 18 October 2007 05:25:59 rohitnaik19 wrote:
  Hi, I'm doing a project on KDE konsole...
  There is a bug in Konsole, that is it cannot display Devanagri
 script,as compared to Kedit...
  I wanted some help regarding it..
  Also I wanted how much of memory does each character take in konsole..
  and also how does the unicoding work in konsole..
Also i have found that a header file called qstringlist.h is used in Kedit
but not in Konsole.. Why? and what does this header file do...

  Any reply will be helpfull...