How to place the desktop switcher in the taskbar instead of in the panel?

David david.maillists at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 20:56:14 GMT 2007

Thank you for the reply.

Maybe there is a misunderstanding? I have the panel at the top, and a
taskbar of the panel at the bottom.

It is more comfortable to have the windows' switcher at the bottom, that is
why the task bar is at the bottom.

And that is why I would like the desktop switcher at the bottom as well,
that is why I would like to have it on the taskbar.

Thank you