KMail

Kevin Krammer kevin.krammer at gmx.at
Tue May 22 13:33:42 BST 2007

On Tuesday 22 May 2007, Bill Wells wrote:

> I have been waiting and watching for the recurrence:
> 	the offending sender is : openoffice.org (s006.sjc.collab.net
> [204.16.104.2]) Mailing-List: contact users-help at openoffice.org; run by
> ezmlm
>  				list-help: <mailto:users-help at openoffice.org>
> The threading is always in this format:
> 	[users] [foo]
> 	     Re: [users] [foo]
> 	     Re: [users[ [foo]
>
> any other threading; e.g.
> 	[users] [foo]
> 	     Re: [users] [foo]
> 	           Re: [users[ [foo]
> does not trigger the 'infinite loop'
>
> I have one set of messages that cause the problem left on my system.  Live
> with it? file a bug?

I think I have got such a thread now as well, but haven't had time to take a
closer look yet.

If you file a bug report, please post the bug number / link to the report
here, so I can add information to it in case I get the time to do some
debugging.

Cheers,
Kevin
KDE user support, developer mentoring