konqueror: copying files in sequence

Patrick Nagel mail at patrick-nagel.net
Tue May 8 10:21:15 BST 2007

Did you try copying the files with Amarok? I don't know if it supports your
player, but I guess so. Probably it will take care of copying the files in
the right order - if not, this would be a good feature to request.

Pawel (Tuesday, 08. May 2007):
> Hallo Group members.
> Is it possible to tell Konqueror to copy files in sorted order. Why? When I
> copy directory with some mp3 files to my mp3 player I want them be ordered
> by name, because my mp3 player gets them in the order saved in filesystem.
>
> regards,
> Pawel

Key ID: 0x86E346D4            http://patrick-nagel.net/key.asc
Fingerprint: 7745 E1BE FA8B FBAD 76AB 2BFC C981 E686 86E3 46D4