need to change something in configuration?

Rick Miles frmrick at aapt.net.au
Sat Mar 31 04:02:50 BST 2007

Whenever I select a file with the mouse > right click > select "Open With..."
I get a little popup that allows me to go through my KDE desktop menu and
navigate to the required application.

The problem with this popup window is that it extends off  my desktop screen
and cannot be resized with the mouse. This means that I have to drag the
window left to access the up/down scrollbar then drag it to the right to
navigate down throught the menus, and so on.

Is there an rc file for this popup so it can be resized manually? I have no
idea what the popup is called.

TIA

--
Cheers,

Rick Miles

Movement stopped is no movement,
and rest set in motion is no rest.

Written on Setting Orange, the 17th of Discord, 3173
http://www.turtlespond.net/