konqueror - enable/disable plugins

T E Schmitz mailreg at numerixtechnology.de
Wed Mar 28 13:49:38 BST 2007

Kevin Krammer wrote:
> On Wednesday 28 March 2007 14:17 +0100, T E Schmitz wrote:
>
>>Kevin Krammer wrote:
>

>>>The values from settings -> configure Konqueror are saved when you click
>>>the apply or OK button.
>>>There is a Konqueror plugin/extension that allows to override these on a
>>>runtime per-window basis (package konq-plugins or kdeaddons depending on
>>>your distribution).
>>
>>I am on Debian and have kdeaddons installed already. How do I change the
>>plug-ins on the fly?
>

> Lets say you have plugins disabled globally, this should work:
> Tools -> HTML Settings: check "Plugins"

I'll try that and post the result.

> on a German KDE
> Extras -> HTML Einstellungen -> Module

Good guess but I'm running en-GB ;-)

>>I know one site which is not fully working with Flash 9 any longer. I
>>have not yet tested this in Konqueror yet, only Mozilla.
>
> Interesting. Is this site available to the public?

www.capitalspreads.com
There is a square box on the home page displaying the current index
values (e.g. DAX Rolling Daily). To the right of the arrow you should
see the bid/ask price (e.g. 6807-6809). These values are not visible in
Mozilla/Flash9 but it is with Flash7.

Would be interesting to see what Konqueror makes of it.

--

Regards,

Tarlika Elisabeth Schmitz