KDE do not remember session

Manoel Couder manoel at swing.be
Sun Mar 25 00:53:10 GMT 2007

Dear KDE list,

Since a few time (I don't remember when/how it started) when I start a kde
session the program which were running during the previous session are not
all started.

To be more precise, klipper - kpowersave  and kpgp are started but
knetworkmanager, kopete and kontact never start when I log in.

I guess that I could restore everything by removing the .kde directory but...
I would rather not :-)

Do you have any suggestion to allow me to make kde start with memory of the
previous session ?

Thanks for you help,

Manoel.