Interested in participating in GSOC 2007 from KDE. Can someone help me?

Kevin Krammer kevin.krammer at gmx.at
Wed Mar 14 22:39:56 GMT 2007

Hi,

On Wednesday 14 March 2007 20:56 +0100, Madhusudan C.S wrote:

>     So can KDE help me in participating in Google Summer of Code 2007? I
> plead someone to  suggest me a project on KDE.

We have a collection of ideas here
http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Summer_of_Code/2007/Ideas

But keep in mind that summer of code projects are not limited to this set of
ideas, we very much welcome any other KDE related idea if the student has
experience related to this idea. In special cases we might even mentor
project not directly related to KDE if we see a certain bonus for KDE.

Cheers,
Kevin

KDE user support, developer mentoring