Interested in participating in GSOC 2007 from KDE. Can someone help me?

Madhusudan C.S madhusudancs at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 19:56:37 GMT 2007

Hi, everyone here. I am a Google Summer of Code Enthusiast. I am a fan of
KDE since its built using Qt. Qt is the most beautiful toolkit I have ever
seen and also since I love C++ I love Qt. I liked the Qt's idea of "write
once, compile anywhere" and started learning it. Now I am in my first year
of Information Science and Engineering Graduate Program(equivalent to
Computer Science) and interested in development of KDE. This is the first
time I am looking at KDE from development point of view even though I have
been writing some simple GUI programs using Qt 4.
    I am pretty much interested in participating in Google Summer of Code
2007 from KDE's side since I love KDE and Google. I came to know about it
only 3 days back and I am very desperate about it. I am motivated to do this
project not because of the Money but the name and fame associated with
GOOGLE and KDE.
    So can KDE help me in participating in Google Summer of Code 2007? I
plead someone to  suggest me a project on KDE.

- Madhusudan.C.S