Why is noatun icon jumping all the time?

Sat Mar 10 20:33:50 GMT 2007

Hello,
obviously noatun not like having more than instantiation of itself. That's ok
and so does kmail, too.
But why does kmail is able to detect the already running application and bring
it the foreground while noatun (when I click on a media file while it's
already running) starts the song in the old instantiaten but an noatun entry
with a rotating hourglass is shown in the task list and the noatun icon is
jumping at the mouse cursor for about a minute. And that's annoying like
hell.

Should I file a bug report or is it already being adressed?

Thanks,

Florian