Printer config - KDE Control Module

Rick Miles frmrick at aapt.net.au
Thu Mar 8 21:30:01 GMT 2007

I negelecting to make clear that when using IPP protocol I did not need to set
up a SAMBA server. That was the major attraction for me and I would suspect a
much simpler option.

Rick Miles is a darn nice person I don't care what anybody says!

--
Cheers,

Rick Miles

Movement stopped is no movement,
and rest set in motion is no rest.

Written on Pungenday, the 68th of Chaos, 3173
http://www.turtlespond.net/