KWin and tabbed windows - Revolution possible ?

Alexey Eremenko al4321 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 00:34:26 BST 2007

ohhh... and small explanation: I have posted in this list rather than
kde-kwin or some other small list, because in those small lists very
few people listen, and are not interested in pushing this forward. I
don't want to have the same result as in 2002 (that is: talks, but no
interested people)

I want public excitement.

With this list I hope that many more people will be excited about this
feature, and start pushing the developers to do that.

--
-Alexey Eremenko "Technologov"