kweatherservoce background

Rick Miles frmrick at aapt.net.au
Mon Jul 23 09:49:54 BST 2007

On Sun, 22 Jul 2007 12:05:41 pm James Richard Tyrer wrote:
> Rick Miles wrote:
> > I prefer my panel to be set transparent. However I have never been able
> > to figure out how to make the background of kweatherservice tranparent
> > when it is in the panel.
> >
> > Is there any way to do this?
>
> It appears that the applet is failing to respond to enabling
> transparency.  That would be a bug.  Please report it.
>
> 	http://bugs.kde.org/
Thanks James, but O know have a transparent background. I don't know why I
didn't before and do now. I'll leave filing the bug report alone for now.

--
Cheers,

Rick Miles

Movement stopped is no movement,
and rest set in motion is no rest.

http://www.turtlespond.net
Written on: Prickle-Prickle, the 58th of Confusion, 3173
Want my weather? http://www.turtlespond.net/Mornington-weather.cgi