knetworkmanager and wireless networks

fluca1978 at infinito.it fluca1978 at infinito.it
Sun Jul 15 11:45:38 BST 2007

Hi,
I'm using knetworkmanager as network configurator and it
worked fine until one day, when I set up manaually my wifi
connection. After that, even if I reset the dhcp on the
wifi interface, the application is no more showing me the
wireless networks in the popup menu, as well as it is no
more accepting my dhcp settings (saying that the default
gw is not valid).

Any idea about that?

Thanks,
Luca