Turning off the blend on BII

Larry Colen lrc at red4est.com
Fri Jul 13 15:37:05 BST 2007

I set up a theme I like on my work computer running fedora core 5
using BII window decorations:
http://red4est.com/lrc/pix/screenshots/resizecrop2.png

The problem is that when I run it at home, on fc6 the tabs have a vertical
blend on the window tabs that I can't make go away:
http://red4est.com/lrc/pix/screenshots/homecrop.png

Is this something that can be fixed short of upgrading to a new
version of fedora? Is the file that would control the tab colors in
BII in a compiled file? Or an ascii file that I could edit?

The theme I used on both systems is in
http://red4est.com/lrc/pix/screenshots/
as lrcw03

--