Kmenu editor - launching files

John john_82 at tiscali.co.uk
Sun Jan 21 18:41:13 GMT 2007

Yes there is a space in the path. I avoid them and use Uppercase instead (eg
SomeDirectory or SomeFileName) but the installer used one in a directory
name.
The other problem of not been able to launch multiple pdf's this way is solved
by putting < acroread -openInNewWindow "filename.pdf" > in the command box
and the full path of the pdf in the working directory box. (Thanks Kevin)

Oh how I wish there was a open in single tabbed window option but alas there
isn't. It wouldn't be much use use unless it remembered the last viewed
position for each tab though.

John

--
Regards