Unofficial KDE Society

Scott Bicknell scotbicknel at cox.net
Tue Feb 13 16:46:17 GMT 2007

On Monday, February 12, 2007 5:05 pm, Bryan S. wrote:

> Hello Everyone!
>
> I was thinking of creating a new, Unofficial KDE Society which
> would work towards providing information about KDE to computer
> professionals and newbie Linux/KDE users.

Why make it unofficial? Why not make it an official branch of the
KDE project? KDE has several subsites devoted to different
things, including user groups, representing KDE in legal
matters, software development, etc. Seems to me your idea is a
perfect addition to the mix of official KDE sites.
--
73, AC7ZZ
http://counter.li.org/