Unofficial KDE Society

Bryan S. techdude at inbox.com
Tue Feb 13 01:05:03 GMT 2007

Hello Everyone!

I was thinking of creating a new, Unofficial KDE Society which would work towards
providing information about KDE to computer professionals and newbie Linux/KDE users.

The Society would:
-Provide up to date information on KDE to computer professionals (mailing list?)
-Help Promote KDE to the general computer population
-Help Educate new computer users of KDE
-Help new KDE users find a local KDE Professional
-Provide answers to newbies questions

Membership to this society would be FREE to all computer professionals!

This is what I need you to tell me.  Do you think you would be become a member?

I also need the following Board of Directors positions filled.  If you are
intrested..email me!: Vice President, Secretary, KDE Professionals Coordinator, Programs
Director.

Any ideas? Email me: techdude at inbox.com

Thanks for your time!