kmail problem

Bob Stia rnr at sanctum.com
Fri Feb 9 04:25:56 GMT 2007

Hello everyone,

Just did a new install of SuSE 10.2. Set up kmail to send and receive
mails from 3 separate addresses.

The primary default address is automatically downloading the incoming
messages as they arrive on the server and are being stored
in /var/spool/mail. I had to setup a Local account in kmail to retrieve
them.  I do not want this behavior and want to download the messages
when I call for them and directly into the kmail inbox.

It has to be fetchmail or procmail or whatever.  Went into Yast and
deleted everything in the MTA section. (mail transfer agent?)  Did not
change anything. Still getting the unwanted behavior. The other two mail
addresses are acting normally.

Anyone can give me an idea? Please?

Bob S