KDE Menu Bars size

Tim München kdelist at privatepanic.de
Thu Feb 8 11:24:47 GMT 2007

Am Donnerstag, 08. Februar 2007 12:08 schrieb Steven P. Ulrick:
> On Thu, 8 Feb 2007 09:35:06 +0000
>
> "Paul Ward" <pnward at googlemail.com> wrote:
> > Hi All,
> >
> > I finally ditched Gnome after 2 years in favour of KDE and have not
> > looked back, why did I ever go with Gnome???
> >
> > Anyway, I had my KDE looking quite nice then installed a new theme
> > which afterwards I decided was not to my liking, I removed it and went
> > back to my old theme but my menu bars on all the windows is far to
> > large now, I prefer minimal looking.
> >
> > could someone tell me how to adjust the size of this menu and any
> > other help with KDE WM size control.
> >
> > Thanks in Advance
>
> Hello, Paul
> 1. Right click on the panel of your choice.
> 2. Left click on the option "Configure Panel"
> 3. Near the bottom of the dialog that comes up, find the section named
> "Size"
> 4. From this point on, it should be self explanitory.  If it isn't,
> feel free to ask me to go into more detail.
>
> Steven P. Ulrick

Steven,

I think he didn't mean the panel's size, he meant the menu bars of all
(Konqueror?) windows. Paul: Try to reduce the menubar-fontsize in KDE's
control center (In German it's under "Erscheinungsbild - Schriftarten",
that'd roughly translate to "Appearance - Fonts"). The menubar resizes with
the fontsize.

Tim

--
BOFH Excuse #223:

The lines are all busy (busied out, that is -- why let them in to begin
with?).