Can't Set Up Printer

Graham grahamtodd2 at googlemail.com
Mon Dec 24 07:29:17 GMT 2007

I had an HP PSC 1610 set up with Gutsy, and it printed Ok.  This
morning I came to print something on it - and it didn't
start to print.

I noticed that the printer was no longer in the list of printers set
up, so I decided to set it up again.  The print wizard came up but the
line allowing you to select a local printer was blanked out.

I rebooted and then changed the printer to my old HP Photosmart 7660,
but exactly the same thing - I couldn't install the printer because the
top line was again blanked out.

Can anybody help me?

--

Graham Todd