Knode Article Types

Graham grahamtodd2 at googlemail.com
Sun Dec 2 07:43:10 GMT 2007

When viewing some of the binary newsgroups, such as
alt.binary.pictures.wallpaper, I frequently get this message:

"This article has the MIME type "message/partial", which KNode cannot
handle yet. Meanwhile you can save the article as a text file and
reassemble it by hand."

Can anybody tell me when this functionality will be supported by Knode,
and how exactly I should reassemble the text file by hand?

(I am using Knode 0.10.5 under KDE 3.5.8, with Kubuntu 7.10 ("Gutsy))

--

Graham