Three questions

Roberth Sjonøy roberth.sjonoy at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 23:33:38 BST 2007

Hello

Just to inform I'm using KDE 3.5.7, I have three questions I need a answer
for, I disabled the kde-wallet to start up when I logging into the KDE
desktop, how do I revert that change? Since I prefer openbox as window
manager over kwin, need to bind alt+F2 to the KDE's command line utility,
what is the command for this utility? The next question is a little bit off
topic I think, but I felt this was the right place to ask, anyone have any
tip for a MPD(Music Playing Daemon) client for the KDE desktop?