closing applications on exit

Howard Coles jr dhcolesj at comcast.net
Mon Aug 13 11:30:16 BST 2007

On Monday 13 August 2007 03:23:47 am pol wrote:
> I woudl like to close automatically some applications as i log out, so that
> they are not saved with the session.
> Any ideas?
>
> thank you
> Pol

Oh, If you are not running Kubuntu like me, you can get to these same settings
I mentioned in the previous message in kcontrol by following these steps:

Open Kcontrol -> "KDE Components" -> "Session Manager"
(the "->" means click on the next menu item labled)
--

See Ya'
Howard Coles Jr.

Buy batteries and Support Life: